Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15-06-2010, 12:56   #961
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от cayman Посмотреть сообщение
french friends, your plans is viable, my advice: one step at a time, building a new playable Sub would be an easier start. if you already have a detail-fine Le Triomphant SSBN 3D model(or any other subs), I could make it playable for you.
We have a decent lodel available of LE Triomphant, made by TLam Strike
dd149 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-06-2010, 12:58   #962
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
XIA Class has 2 types actually. type 1, old one, the loudest nuke sub in the world; type 2, as 92G(G, meaning in chinese is improve).

so , I build 2 types of XIA class with different parameters: sound level; missile launch speed and depth limit;sonar;weapons;....etc, all base on reality and public knowledge

now, I'm hunting for good models for 093(SSN) 094(SSBN) YUAN class SONG class, it take times to build a navy. if you guys have useful resource, please feel free to enlight me
Did you try to contact Tlam Strike in the Subsim forums? I guess he has developed some of these. I can ask him if you are note registered there.
Старый 15-06-2010, 16:45   #963
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
We have a decent lodel available of LE Triomphant, made by TLam Strike
the one in LWAMI3.10 or something else ? have pictures?
cayman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-06-2010, 18:32   #964
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
the one in LWAMI3.10 or something else ? have pictures?
He did it for us but I am not sure if he also used it for Lwami 3.10? I will ask him.
Вложения
Тип файла: zip Le Triomphant Mapped-imp.zip (606.6 Кб, 689 просмотров)
Старый 15-06-2010, 21:09   #965
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
He did it for us but I am not sure if he also used it for Lwami 3.10? I will ask him.
as I can see, this model isn't in the LWAMI3.10, the one now in LWAMI3.10 is the old one back to the SCX age. this new 3D modle style is somekind like the new Asute in LWAMI3.10, painting is nice, the the 3D structure is not as good as the old one. 3D model is not just for eye candy, its structure parameters are actually maters to the database setup and some dll files editing like: Masts, snorkel depth, SAM launching position.... I suggest you guys build a better and accurate 3D model, like the 3D models that Jaf have built. if you want to base on 688I interface, a best 3D model should have the exact same names of those animate parts of tubes in 688I 3D model

but if all of you,my french friends are agree to use this one, fine by me. I would build it anyway
Старый 16-06-2010, 00:34   #966
dyshman
Senior Aircraftsman

cayman, why you have choose Xia SSBN to make it playable? why not Han SSN or Shang-093? this platform is dead during on-line and off-line games. no one wants to "die" within 5 minutes term. or not?
dyshman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2010, 01:22   #967
goldorak
Sergeant

Talking

Цитата:
Сообщение от dyshman Посмотреть сообщение
cayman, why you have choose Xia SSBN to make it playable? why not Han SSN or Shang-093? this platform is dead during on-line and off-line games. no one wants to "die" within 5 minutes term. or not?
It depends. It would be pretty sad if the only playable subs in RA were the most modern ones. The Xia has its place, and you can design missions in the southeast asia where for instance Australians and Japanese go against the Cinese. Why do we have to put the Russians and Americans in everywhere ?
Just some time ago, the french designed a very interesting multiplayer mission were the blue side mostly composed of seawolfs, 688 and perry frigates (they were using lwami) went against a cinese force, surface and subsurface. The endgame was to deny 3 cinese SSBN entry to the south cinese sea. Imagine if instead of the americans they had used collins and harushios, and the opfor kilos and xia ? It would have made for an exciting mission.
I think its nice to have units that span several decades. It gives mission designers more creative freedom. I mean if people play on Kilos why not on Xias ?
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2010, 01:39   #968
dyshman
Senior Aircraftsman

not, i mean that using playable Han or Shang gives to designers more freedom to create more interesting missions than Xia-s.
why only american and russian units? RA has british, german, australian, iranian subs. to our pleasure)))
dyshman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2010, 08:20   #969
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
not, i mean that using playable Han or Shang gives to designers more freedom to create more interesting missions than Xia-s.
Why not ? ^_^ Yes playing a SSBN is not exactly a thrilling proposition, but you can always make stalking missions, or doomsday scenarios.

Цитата:
why only american and russian units? RA has british, german, australian, iranian subs. to our pleasure)))
You know what I mean. Its a simple observation that in RA over 50% of all playable units are russian and american. The reasons for this are obvious, nontheless other minor navies are underrepresented.
To me its not so much having lots and lots of modern units as having more "classic" cold war era units. Just from the russian side I'd love to see the sierras, the foxtrots, the novembers etc... The soviet navy produced such a staggering amount of diverse models during the cold war, some of that goodness I would like to see in the mod as playables. And of course the same thing for the american side, although they made less models overall.
As for the other navies, their role during the cold war was pretty much insignificant.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2010, 10:41   #970
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
as I can see, this model isn't in the LWAMI3.10, the one now in LWAMI3.10 is the old one back to the SCX age. this new 3D modle style is somekind like the new Asute in LWAMI3.10, painting is nice, the the 3D structure is not as good as the old one. 3D model is not just for eye candy, its structure parameters are actually maters to the database setup and some dll files editing like: Masts, snorkel depth, SAM launching position.... I suggest you guys build a better and accurate 3D model, like the 3D models that Jaf have built. if you want to base on 688I interface, a best 3D model should have the exact same names of those animate parts of tubes in 688I 3D model

but if all of you,my french friends are agree to use this one, fine by me. I would build it anyway
I am consulting with our friends. Could you give us maybe some more specific corrections that you would like to be in the model?
Старый 16-06-2010, 12:26   #971
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
frankly, the main reason is I don't have good models for those Subs

for a public game play concern, Xia, the loudest SSBN ever, surely have its place, if you can drive a Xia to run away from the SSN21 hunting, isn't that funny micracle? that must be quite a challenge

for a personal level, of course, I would like to build 093 Shang SSN and 094 Jin SSBN, I've already prepare the exact weapons and sensors for them, now, what I should do is : chase Jaf's favor to build them
Старый 16-06-2010, 12:46   #972
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
I am consulting with our friends. Could you give us maybe some more specific corrections that you would like to be in the model?
casue the parameters in 3D model is actually base on real thing with certain scale, so only one standard: the model looks as good as the real sub.
like the SSN21 model in DWX1.1, that's the most accurate model ever in DW,, looks better, and work better in simulation(especially when it float to snorkel depth..etc) than the original one

the old model of Le Trio(in the SCX, now in LWAMI3.10) would be better choice for correction, I think you can ask Jaf for suggestion, he make those best models, including Suffren
Старый 16-06-2010, 21:38   #973
Alexey79
Senior Aircraftsman

Вопрос ко всем людям уважающим DW и DWX+RA. Есть ли сервера для DWX+RA? Если есть то укажите какие. Если нет то укажите дни, время и IP хоста чтобы присоединиться. Время указывайте желательно московское. Могу только на российских подлодках, другой техникой не владею.
Alexey79 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2010, 23:51   #974
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alexey79 Посмотреть сообщение
Вопрос ко всем людям уважающим DW и DWX+RA. Есть ли сервера для DWX+RA? Если есть то укажите какие. Если нет то укажите дни, время и IP хоста чтобы присоединиться. Время указывайте желательно московское. Могу только на российских подлодках, другой техникой не владею.
This is worldwide discussion.

We ask to observe the standard language of dialogue - English.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17-06-2010, 00:02   #975
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
This is worldwide discussion.

We ask to observe the standard language of dialogue - English.
Thanks for those of us, who are not really fluent in russian
Старый 17-06-2010, 17:23   #976
cayman
Corporal

Russian new beast finally put on sail

Project 885
http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_4312438_1.html

It's time for RA team to considering " Borey and Graney "
they are huge and the real dangerous animals in 21st century
Старый 17-06-2010, 17:43   #977
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Project 885
http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_4312438_1.html

It's time for RA team to considering " Borey and Graney "
they are huge and the real dangerous animals in 21st century
Agreed
Старый 17-06-2010, 17:45   #978
dd149
Sergeant

And why not some quiet and stealthy midget submarines to be used in "Land of morning calm" scenarios.
Старый 17-06-2010, 19:05   #979
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
And why not some quiet and stealthy midget submarines to be used in "Land of morning calm" scenarios.
I think LWAMI3.10 mod just develop a lot of midget subs to do that
Старый 17-06-2010, 20:20   #980
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
I think LWAMI3.10 mod just develop a lot of midget subs to do that
True, but they are not playable.
Ответ