Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08-01-2011, 00:07   #1332
sertore
Sergeant

Exclamation

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
To: Drakken

Probably that the target signature has decreased.

Originally torpedo had promptings in a right-side to a submarine.
It has given the good answer-back response.

Further, the torpedo goes in back side submarine. Thus the target signature Seawolf's is considerably reduced.

If in the scenario there is a layer, it is possible that the torpedo was above a layer, and submarine - under a layer.

At reduction of the signature of a submarine + influence of a layer = effect of loss of a signal.

It certainly only assumption. I should in details examine this situation in debugger.

NOTE: And question: the torpedo silex was launched by the player or AI Udaloy?
What speed SeaWolf and depth at this situation?
You are right, the player on submarine declared that it crossed the layer during the final run of the torpedo, but how is possible that the torpedo at less than 200 yards from the target can loss the signal?

You can see that the countermeasure effect was ignored by the torpedo, therefore the signal decreased just due to the changed relative position between torpedo and target and layer effect but, if I am not wrong, you said that in RA the layer effect works until the 500 yards from target, never after.

So remain just the reduction of signature for target profile change, but how is possible that it is so strong to let the torpedo not able to follow the target in the final hundreds of yards?

Thanks anyway for support: the next time we will try to create a debug file to help you to understand our issues.

EDIT: forgot to say that the SILEX were launched by player UDALOY... the Drakken's unit.
Unfortunately I do not have depth and speed of Seawolf at the moment... have to ask, sorry,
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием