Red Rodgers  

Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24-01-2016, 23:16   #1
ichor
Aircraftsman

Hello, i m trying to play the ohio trilogy but i never get the confirmation message on the second mission for launching the slbm. I also have the same problem with the typhoon mission. I guess i miss somethink but i don't know what! Can someone pls help??? How am i connect with the satellite?
ichor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26-01-2016, 00:59   #2
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Сообщение от ichor Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, i m trying to play the ohio trilogy but i never get the confirmation message on the second mission for launching the slbm. I also have the same problem with the typhoon mission. I guess i miss somethink but i don't know what! Can someone pls help??? How am i connect with the satellite?
Stream Floating Wire.
Stay alert at next 6 hours.
Approx at 05:30 you receive msg. to launch SLBMs.
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26-01-2016, 16:46   #3
OrangeFr3ak
Aircraftsman

Privet Ivan! Do you plan to include India's Kilo submarines in the future since there is now INS Chakra added?
OrangeFr3ak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01-02-2016, 04:33   #4
Billy
Corporal

Thank you very much for this great mod. I really enjoyed it. Just one thing doesn't seem to work right. The active intercept frequency is always 7500. Doesn't matter which surface ship is pinging you. Just wonder if that's some kind of bug.
Billy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01-02-2016, 18:03   #5
Billy
Corporal

Another bug. I was playing SC mission1 using SSN21 seawolf. As I go shallow and periscope depth, my submarine disappeared in the 3D window. You can still see it on 2D map, but 3D is just an empty patch of sea. I dove back down to 200 ft, but the submarine is still gone. Not sure if it's mission specific issue or SSN21 is bugged.
Старый 01-02-2016, 21:22   #6
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Billy Посмотреть сообщение
The active intercept frequency is always 7500.
Read "RA_Sonar_Profiles.xls" in Manual folder (Active FQ column).

Цитата:
my submarine disappeared in the 3D window
Try to change the observation point on 3d map (LeftClick+MouseRotate).
Старый 02-02-2016, 18:40   #7
Billy
Corporal

Got it. It works fine now. Btw, I saw on youtube, those SC missions have pre-mission narratives (background stories). My SC campaign just jumps into mission directly. There is no narrative, no stories.
Старый 02-02-2016, 21:42   #8
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Btw, I saw on youtube, those SC missions have pre-mission narratives (background stories). My SC campaign just jumps into mission directly. There is no narrative, no stories.
https://translate.google.ru/translat...htm&edit-text=
Старый 04-02-2016, 00:41   #9
Billy
Corporal

I have played a few campaign missions under RA mod. This is a great mod, and I really like it. Just a few comments:

1. Towed array rip off speed seems too low for subs. FFG like Perry class can still drag Towed array at 29kts and TA won't get damaged. For subs, the max speed for TA is only 25kts. It's really bad when under torpedo attack. TA takes at least 2-3 minutes to retrieve. Before then, you can only travel at 24kts. By the time you reel in your TA and increase to flank speed, it might be too late.

2. What I really like about the other mod LWAMI is that spherical array is more sensitive and useful in ASW fights. Spherical array in RA seems a bit weak.

3. Spherical array's accuracy is very inaccurate. You can check out freijon's youtube video. Sometimes, a contact's bearing jumps around.
Старый 16-02-2016, 22:52   #10
Billy
Corporal

Btw, CrazyIvan. I really like what you did to AI helo on board of Perry FFG. The AI is smart sniffing out enemy subs and can do it autonomously. That's a really great change compared to the stock game.
Старый 16-03-2016, 14:56   #11
racdenis
Leading Aircraftsman

Where can I read more about active sonar? By "more" I mean conditions of it's proper work, how different water depth affects it, storm, target angle relative to ownship.

Because I have absolutely no chance to detect enemy submarine in northern seas (bottom depth is about 150-250 meters) at distance over 3 nm even with active sonar.
racdenis вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18-03-2016, 04:04   #12
Fercyful
Aircraftsman

Thumbs up Nuke Bomb?

Hi there friends!

I'm having a blast with the MOD. The amount of units and details are a real dream. Thanks for it to creators and supporters.

I'm trying to do a nuclear strike mission using a TU-142 Bear armed with WE-177 (Nuke Depth Charge/Bomb) The part of "bomb" is that hunts me (I read the weapons manual RA_Weapon_Info_rev35.pdf) Is there a way to set the detonation altitude to surface?

I know in the MOD we have these options : Detonate Depth: Surface - 27 m. (90 ft) Shallow - 122 m. (400 ft) Deep - 305 m. (1000 ft ) Bottom - 656 m. (2152 ft) For depth charge mode is working perfect. Just want to use it as a normal bomb (maybe for fun, yes). Sometimes I get a ground explosion using the "27m" option but is like random, most of the times nothing happens.

Is possible to "edit" the MOD database for put there "0m" or something like that to force the detonation on ground? I can try to edit the database myself (if that is possible)

Thanks for any advice on this!!

ps: Sorry for my english.
Fercyful вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-04-2016, 07:03   #13
Castout
Senior Aircraftsman

Hello! Greetings from Jakarta. I have been enjoying DWX for years, thank you for such an awesome work. My only gripe is that some newer U.S. Submarine models look rather bad compared to their Russian counterparts.

Anyway, I logged in to inquire whether there is a bug with the Udaloy.
Every time I select the Udaloy in quick mission, the game crashes on me and I'm forced to reboot my PC to close the app.

Is there any update in the work for DWX/Reinforce Alert?

Thank you again.

Edit:
I played the Sub Command Gepard Campaign again in DWX 1.40 and much to my dismay the spec-op isn't detected to have reached their designated destination rendering the extra objectives impossible to be completed. This has always been an issue since DWX early days.

Edit 2:
Yes I confirmed that the Udaloy would cause a crash in Win 10 with custom dll. As far as I know, the other playable platforms are fine.

Последний раз редактировалось Castout; 15-04-2016 в 06:56.
Castout вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-04-2016, 14:43   #14
sertore
Sergeant

Hello RA team,
new russian Husky class is going to replace the Akula, Victor and Sierra ones with new weapons too: specs not available yet but I think we will get them soon.

Just a suggestion for further improvment of your good mod!

Thanks and all the best as usual,
Sertore
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14-04-2016, 11:17   #15
OrangeFr3ak
Aircraftsman

I'd like to see Indian Navy Kilos since they are a major user of the type, possibly as the Sindhughosh-class. Do you plan to include them in future, Ivan?
OrangeFr3ak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-07-2016, 02:31   #16
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от OrangeFr3ak Посмотреть сообщение
I'd like to see Indian Navy Kilos since they are a major user of the type, possibly as the Sindhughosh-class. Do you plan to include them in future, Ivan?
Only new Skipjack (SSN-585) will arrive and Chinese Type 093 SSN (SHANG).

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 17-07-2016 в 00:51.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21-07-2016, 20:36   #17
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Exclamation Version 1.41 at final debugging stage.

Some important info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_41 version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
* - CounterMeasures (Decoy,Jammer) - changed 3D models.
* - Added 44 objects. [DbRecNum 1489 - 1533]
* - AI Yasen-M SSN (Granay) added.*
* - Chinese NAVY: Updated.
* - New doctrines added: AWACS,EW,ELINT mission.
* - AWACS, ELINT planes and Helo: Local FCR Jammer (AAM missile defence) and Radar Jammer countermeasure has been modelled.
* - EW Planes: Modelled damage any detected SSM and ASM missiles with active radar guidance - in terminal stage attack.
* - Whales: added doctrine - escape from active ping sonar.
* - Coordinates for some weapon launchers has been fixed.
* - ESM-Radio Station Akulas: Window data Name platform and Radar Name types has been expanded. Now all string fully is visible in the window.*
* - Float Wires: aerial cap 3D-model added.
* - AI Submarines: 'Whale Jump' surface maneuver evade active torpedo has been refined.
* - Type 212A (Italy): SS 528, SS 529 added.
* - Nav Buoys: Short Range VHF Emitter added (around 7 Nmi).
* - AI Sub: Towed Array Deployment-Retracted option added (virtual option not modeled for 3D, only on sensor level).
In evade mode, for maximal speed TA has been Retracted (TA sensors switch to OFF, besides sphere and hull).
If AI Sub evade with Deployed Towed Array, speed must be limited to user value Towed Array Cut.
* - Sub AI Sonarman: in mode avoid from torpedoes, work in real-time
If torpedo traced AI sonarman - then the target data is accurate. If torpedo not on a sonar, the target data approximate or the old data.
* - Sonobuoys Lifespan has been increased x2.
* - AI Subs: Towed Array Under Layer Search Capabilities has been improved - for low speed move at PD or near surface depth. Dive Towed Array under layer.
* - Fishing Nets added: used as part of the formation with a leader fishing trawler or fishing boat astern location.
info: USNI data Sub-Based Section.
* - HF Ice Avoidance Active Sonar For AI Sub, has now equal Player detectability possibility.
* - Kilos: FCTarget Display: Preset Colors has been replaced to green.
* - Ship Towed CM Decoy: Bubbles added. *
* - Chinese Kuznetsov CV: Armament and airgroup has been added.
* - "MP4-Opposed Transit" default multiplay mission: has been restored.
* - Loadouts Displays (Based on Kilos loadout) has been fixed - weapon for tube #5 and tube #6 not available for loadout in main rack. MAIN RACK name, replaced to # 1-4 RACK.
* - SLMM Mine: Explosive Part Has Been Increased.
* - Chinese Type 093 SSN Added to Playable Sub.*
* - SS-N-19 Shipwreck SSM User Missile: Doctrine has been fixed.
* - SSP Convergence Zone: Sound propagation cue has ben improved. *
* - Feedback option added for wire-guided Mobile Decoys.
* - TLAMs: sinusoidal flight over water has been fixed. Now missile fly over deep water at assigned altitude.
* - Skipjack SSN Added to Playable Sub.*
* - SSN 21 Narrowband Sonar: Frequency Scale has been fixed to 100 300 600 800 1000 2000 Hz. *
* - Kilo Narrowband Sonar: Frequency Scale has been fixed to 100 300 600 800 1200 2500 Hz. *
* - Airport Objects: Damage value point has been reduced. (Now 4 tlams for fully destroy needed instead 8).
* - Sounds on surface ships Broadband Sonar Station have been fixed. Now sound is correlated with tonnage and type of ship engine.
* - Campaign "Earning Your Dolphins" from 688 Hunter/Killer Jane's reassembled and ready to use in DWX ver 1.41
* - The transition process for launching torpedoes has been fixed. Now the torpedo no longer gives the its maximum noise at launch.
For the electric torpedoes, the process will be quiet, for gas turbine - louder. *
* - Broadband sounds for torpedoes now sets depending on the caliber and type of engine torpedo - electric, gas turbine, a peroxide.
* - Some sonars have been removed from the conformal and is made as bow location. For example, a KILO SS class now has Bow LF and Bow MF.
The ability of tracking the DEMON now applied is low-frequency sonar instead mid-frequency.
================================================== =======================
Старый 21-07-2016, 21:02   #18
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Lightbulb Sonar Station of Skipjack SSN

The broadband, narrowband, and active displays in the SkipJack SSN is circular and represents Signal Strength versus Azimuth (SSAZ).
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dump05164356.jpg
Просмотров: 990
Размер:	102.6 Кб
ID:	10806   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dump05177636.jpg
Просмотров: 972
Размер:	101.6 Кб
ID:	10807   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dump05196547.jpg
Просмотров: 974
Размер:	109.5 Кб
ID:	10808   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dump05229802.jpg
Просмотров: 941
Размер:	102.6 Кб
ID:	10809   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dump00083495.jpg
Просмотров: 813
Размер:	85.9 Кб
ID:	10810  

Старый 22-07-2016, 10:25   #19
USA~Driver
Corporal

Smile

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение

Version 1.41 at final debugging stage.
Looks to be well worth the wait, gentleman. Thanks for the effort.

1) AI Yasen-M SSN (Granay) added !!!!
2) Chinese NAVY: Updated.
3) Skipjack SSN Added to Playable Sub.
4) Chinese Type 093 SSN Added to Playable Sub.

USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23-07-2016, 18:26   #20
Von Faust
Corporal

Thanks to all RA Team from Betasom community !!!
We attend Your work.
We are always willing to make our contribution if and when You want.
Von Faust вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ