Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01-01-2011, 21:42   #1321
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
Is this bug specific to Borey or to all platforms. It seems to me that we did not have such problem before?
To All Platform.
An this - DEFAULT bug from SCS.

Besides - AI of a submarine the contacts on communication ON ANY DEPTH, and not just on PD can receive.
On PD the received contact, newtrack passes in the doctrine. Is lower PD - newtrack does not pass in the doctrine. However at a level of the engine of game, the submarine receives this contact.

Also reason of an extremely fast shot that the ENGINE operates shooting, instead of doctrine.
As the receptions of new contact are lower PD - doctrine does not register.

Try promote any Surface contact in original game. AI the submarine will receive your communication in ANY depth (even on 500 meters). She will emerge and to attack this target - for example by missiles.

(Only do not forget - AI of a submarine do not attack LINK promoted targets at which ARMOR/DAMAGE less than 272 in a database.)

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 02-01-2011 в 01:24.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01-01-2011, 21:43   #1322
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Any bug is possible for removing.

However, it is necessary to remember efforts, which should be applied for this purpose.
In particular - time.

For example for Wake - to rewrite practically anew all code ЕХЕ ?
I know CrazyIvan, thats why the wakehoming bug is to be considered unfixable under any realistic circumstance. Some things can be fixed, others can't.
Now if the source code of the game miraculously "appeared" on the net, well that would change the cards on the table.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-01-2011, 01:41   #1323
Panzermensch
Corporal

Allright so far,
but I just found this bug you can see in the screenshot.
After I put the Oil Rig into water I got this message.
Ignore?
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Image1.jpg
Просмотров: 749
Размер:	116.1 Кб
ID:	8880  
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-01-2011, 06:52   #1324
MR.Wood
Senior Aircraftsman

That has been in there games since fleet command just ignore it
MR.Wood вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03-01-2011, 11:29   #1325
dd149
Sergeant

Test in France

Test was successful, game stable with up to 10 players including 3 from Poland.
We suspect one bug with Typhoon Red October, seems to CTD when using HF sonar. We are investigating and will send more info as soon as available.
Good start for 2011 anyway!

Последний раз редактировалось dd149; 03-01-2011 в 16:14.
dd149 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03-01-2011, 14:01   #1326
Von Faust
Corporal

(I'm using the google translator )
I've been tested on RA 1.3 comparing the same scenario with MOD AT3 and MS 1.03 (of course I did not use the same file but I have recreated the same mission).
The scenario is created as follows (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4NQZIA0):
Mission Departure time: 12:00

MOD RA 1.3

SAM station immediately pass me the link of the 3 units to the north identifying them as enemies (wrong)

After just over three minutes apart from the attack of allied sub 3 units

Can You correct this behavior ? Neutral units obviously must not be attacked

MOD AT3

The links of a unit (the neutral east) arrives soon enough, they are not identified as enemies. After 15 minutes it is identified as the central enemy Perry.

MS 1.03

Immediately 3 units are reported in the north do not specify whether or not the enemy

3 minutes, and Perry is properly identified as enemy, the situation continues to remain so

Thanks again........and Happy New Year !!!

Последний раз редактировалось Von Faust; 03-01-2011 в 17:06.
Von Faust вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03-01-2011, 17:29   #1327
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

To: Von Faust

Remove the file doctrine AI_Air_Ctrl.txt from folder "Doctrine".
Старый 03-01-2011, 18:00   #1328
Von Faust
Corporal

Цитата:
To: Von Faust

Remove the file doctrine AI_Air_Ctrl.txt from folder "Doctrine".

Now, it works correctly. Great !!!
Can I suggest to remove (temporarily) this doctrine to other member of Betasom.it for next (Thursday) multiplayer test session ?

Thanks CrazyIvan !!!

EDIT: I also did a test on the mission of Thursday, I confirm the correct work fo AI

Последний раз редактировалось Von Faust; 03-01-2011 в 18:30.
Von Faust вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03-01-2011, 19:18   #1329
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Von Faust Посмотреть сообщение

Can I suggest to remove (temporarily) this doctrine to other member of Betasom.it for next (Thursday) multiplayer test session ?
Yes. Remove Forever.
Старый 07-01-2011, 12:28   #1330
Drakken
Leading Aircraftsman

Exclamation Bug Silex Torpedo

Hi CrazyIvan,
last night our comunity BETASOM, have played a multyplayer mission.

Unfortunately from the replay, I have noticed the abnormal behavior of the torpedos UGMT of the SILEX of the Udaloy...
here is an extract of the throwing effected by me (Udaloy) vs the SSN Seawolf.

Time 13.23.03 zulu ---> The Silex unhooks the torpedo, that in turn completes a turn and it individualizes the SEAWOLF

Time 13.23.33 zulu ---> The torpedo, follows the seawolf... to less than 500 yards of distance

Time 13.23.48 zulu--- > Seawolf unhooks the CM...

Times 13.24.05 zulu ---> The torpedo remains hooked to the sub, in fact the CM are back to the torpedo...

Time 13.24.18 zulu ---> The torpedo around 200 yards, loses speed... and it loses the contact from the sub... (why ???.. the sub is near anymore the signal anymore reflected of the torpedo it is strong... not viceversa)

Time 13.24.33 zulu ---> The torpedo changes route ....

I ask if you can check the doctrines please...

I also insert the mission file.

Thanks.
Вложения
Тип файла: zip _Ultima Missione.zip (3.4 Кб, 515 просмотров)
Drakken вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-01-2011, 22:44   #1331
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

To: Drakken

Probably that the target signature has decreased.

Originally torpedo had promptings in a right-side to a submarine.
It has given the good answer-back response.

Further, the torpedo goes in back side submarine. Thus the target signature Seawolf's is considerably reduced.

If in the scenario there is a layer, it is possible that the torpedo was above a layer, and submarine - under a layer.

At reduction of the signature of a submarine + influence of a layer = effect of loss of a signal.

It certainly only assumption. I should in details examine this situation in debugger.

NOTE: And question: the torpedo silex was launched by the player or AI Udaloy?
What speed SeaWolf and depth at this situation?

Also torpedo could be lowered with KA-27 Helix by the player from the ship. (At screen present KA-27 Helix)

In this case, the torpedo could work also in a mode of passive prompting.
It is necessary to know - what mode here was used.

For the information - when the player launched Silex with Udaloy, then UMGT-1 will work always with a mode of active search.

If the torpedo is thrown by the helicopter, then the mode can be mutual - either active or passive.

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 08-01-2011 в 00:17.
Старый 08-01-2011, 00:07   #1332
sertore
Sergeant

Exclamation

Цитата:
To: Drakken

Probably that the target signature has decreased.

Originally torpedo had promptings in a right-side to a submarine.
It has given the good answer-back response.

Further, the torpedo goes in back side submarine. Thus the target signature Seawolf's is considerably reduced.

If in the scenario there is a layer, it is possible that the torpedo was above a layer, and submarine - under a layer.

At reduction of the signature of a submarine + influence of a layer = effect of loss of a signal.

It certainly only assumption. I should in details examine this situation in debugger.

You are right, the player on submarine declared that it crossed the layer during the final run of the torpedo, but how is possible that the torpedo at less than 200 yards from the target can loss the signal?

You can see that the countermeasure effect was ignored by the torpedo, therefore the signal decreased just due to the changed relative position between torpedo and target and layer effect but, if I am not wrong, you said that in RA the layer effect works until the 500 yards from target, never after.

So remain just the reduction of signature for target profile change, but how is possible that it is so strong to let the torpedo not able to follow the target in the final hundreds of yards?

Thanks anyway for support: the next time we will try to create a debug file to help you to understand our issues.

EDIT: forgot to say that the SILEX were launched by player UDALOY... the Drakken's unit.
Unfortunately I do not have depth and speed of Seawolf at the moment... have to ask, sorry,
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08-01-2011, 11:14   #1333
Drakken
Leading Aircraftsman

Arrow

CrazyIvan, thank for your quick answer,

Цитата:
as has said sertore I was on the Udaloy, and i've launched the SILEX... the Helix only was tracing the sub...

i think in the real situation is very hard that a torpedo lose the contact at less than 200 yards from the target, with or without, going in back side submarine... (a SSN is very big) and the torpedo is projected to follow and to strike... not to easily lose a contact... I repeat from a distance of only 200 yard ,
besides, as you can see, all the action is explain in about one minute... at max speed of SEAWOLF (30 knots) it may be change of depth only max 10 - 20 meters...

I have effected besides other launches of silex for test in other testing missions with the same results...with this parameter is very impossible to kill something with this type of torpedo.

Please, for me, is to change the doctrine at low distance from the target...
at the big distance is all ok... but at low distance this doctrine make the torpedo UMGT not very functional.

Thanks.

Последний раз редактировалось Drakken; 08-01-2011 в 11:29.
Старый 08-01-2011, 12:31   #1334
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

The doctrine UMGT-1 from Silex is not unique.
On this doctrine work all AI of a torpedo thrown aircraft.

If there is a mistake in the doctrine, hence and other air torpedos would show incorrect job.
However - it does not occur.
Старый 08-01-2011, 13:12   #1335
Drakken
Leading Aircraftsman

Wink

Цитата:
The doctrine UMGT-1 from Silex is not unique.
On this doctrine work all AI of a torpedo thrown aircraft.

If there is a mistake in the doctrine, hence and other air torpedos would show incorrect job.
However - it does not occur.
Yes of course, in fact in our test in BETASOM, we have verified that the air dropped torpedo have some problems of acquisition of target, like SUBROC, ASROC, or thrown aircaft.
I dont think that in real-life, this weapon are so not very functional.

Also is depend , as you can known, of the settings of acquisition (CONE & RANGE) of each torpedo in the database.

The mix of this (CONE & RANGE) and (Doctrine) determines the not correct functionality of this torpedo, especially not too far from the target.

How do you explain that the torpedo lose the contact at less 200 yard of his target ??? It is impossible. There is something that is no good.

If you want we can do some test togheter. in a multiplayer mission test, with debugger in function. Do you want ???
Please tell me if is possible.

Thanks.
Старый 08-01-2011, 16:54   #1336
Roni
Aircraftsman

AI helo ALERT problem

Hello everyone, it's my first post in this forum.
Few days ago I played a single player mission "Gulf breakout" (FFG must kill 3 Iranian Kilos before they cross 26-10N). I noticed a strange ALERT behavoiur. At mission start both MH-60s are set to "ALERT 60" and that "is correct". I click [30], and after 30 minutes both helos are in ALERT 30. After next 15 minutes helo 1 is in ALERT 15. A this stage I still can change helo weapons ([ASW] to [ASUW] or [STRIKE]) and nothing more happens. After next 10 minutes helo reaches ALERT 5 and after 5 minutes it tooks off. I send helo to place, where bouys heard Kilo. Helo is arriving at position, lowering altitude to place dipping sonar, after few seconds there appears Kilo on link (from helo).
Everything look OK so far...
Now, I order helo [Torpedo] waypoint and helo is dropping all 3 torpedoes in few seconds. Luckily 2 of then finds their target and Kilo is dead after 2 hits. Becose helo have no more torpedoes I order it to recover, it takes about 10-20 minutes after "Helo on final approach" message. After helo lands on deck, there are two messages: "helo on ALERT 5" and "helo on ALERT 15" few seconds later.
Now:
1) if I click button to change weapons ([ASUW] or [STRIKE] button - helo actually is in [ASW] mode and this button don't work) helo sets itself status to ALERT 30 and then to "ALERT 60"!!!
2) if I click button [30] helo sets itself status to ALERT 30 and now I can change it weapons and helo remains in ALERT 30.

Other bug:
3) Let say, that we have 8:00 and helo1 is in "ALERT 60", I click [30] to set ALERT 30, ALERT 30 starts "loading". After, let say, 20 minutes (at 8:20) I accidently click button [15] (ALERT 30 is still loading).
What happens?
Helo1 reaches ALERT 15 at 9:05.
Why?
Bocose when I click [15] it will reset loading ALERT 30 back to ALERT 60!!!
So total "loading" time is: 20 minutes (first A30) + 30 minutes (second A30) + 15 minutes (first A15) = 65 minutes.

My "wish list":
- can you fix the bug, so it will be possible to change helo weapons when it is at ALERT 15 after landing and it will stay in ALERT 15?
- can you fix the bug, when helo drops all torpedoes at one T waypoint?
- can you make AI helo to land faster on FFG?
- can you make it, that helos are set to ALERT 30 at mission start?
- can you fix the bug I described in point 3) ?
Roni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 00:55   #1337
sertore
Sergeant

Arrow

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: forgot to say that the SILEX were launched by player UDALOY... the Drakken's unit.
Unfortunately I do not have depth and speed of Seawolf at the moment... have to ask, sorry,
The missed information: Seawolf at maximun speed (33knots), at various depths (during torpedo attack the player did an emergency surfacing followed by an immediate dive with the attempt of layer crossing, as he declared in the debriefing).

Hope this help.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 13:26   #1338
Todaro71
Aircraftsman

Installation Problems;

Цитата:
Here begins feedback concerning the contents of addition -Reinforce Alert-

For our forbidden colleagues...

================================================== ==========
Mod v 1.3 Download (43.15 Mb each part):

http://crazyivan.nextmail.ru/1_3-DWX...1_3.part01.rar
http://crazyivan.nextmail.ru/1_3-DWX...1_3.part02.rar
http://crazyivan.nextmail.ru/1_3-DWX...1_3.part03.rar
http://crazyivan.nextmail.ru/1_3-DWX...1_3.part04.rar

-----------------------------------------------------

================================================== ========
Good morning to all, Sirs,
Pleased to have met you and to have been accepted in your community.

Perhaps I'm not in the right thread, but please forgive, at least this time.

I have downloaded all the 4 packages, they seem the same one, once unzipped. I have installed a "brand new" SCS Dangerous Waters, updated it to 1.04. The game runs correctly on my sistem, which is a Pentium i7 quad-core, 6 GB DDR3 RAM, video card Nvidia GT230; The OS is Windows 7 Premium Home Edition.

I have copied and pasted the first package and run the installer, which reported "installation complete!"...but the game runs again as the normal DW.

Perhaps I have not understood clearly the installation process of the 4 packages.

Could you help me please? Thank you very much.

Greetings - Todaro
Todaro71 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 13:37   #1339
kyte
Северный флот

Цитата:
Сообщение от Roni Посмотреть сообщение
My "wish list":
- can you fix the bug, ...
There are no bugs. Helos work correctly.

You don't need click buttons [30 min], [15 min] again and again. If you want to launch helo, push button [Launch Helo]. After ~ 1 hour helo can fly. You can't get it quickly.

If you want helo's readiness = 30 min at start of the mission, you can manage it in MISSION EDITOR. Right click on your controllable platform and choose "Flight Schedule".

If you think what helo's landing operations takes very long time, try to do it manually . Can you do it faster?
kyte вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 13:44   #1340
kyte
Северный флот

Цитата:
Сообщение от Todaro71 Посмотреть сообщение
Could you help me please? Thank you very much.

Greetings - Todaro
Hi!

Installation steps

1. Install -Dangerous Waters- game.
2. Install Patch v 1.04
3. Placed unrar this add-on ['RA_OPFOR_DWX1_3' Folder Name and 'Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_3' BAT file ] at root directory Your game [ C:\...\Dangerous Waters ]
4. Launch Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_3.bat file for install pack.

I think you didn't extract files from archives completely. Try again.
kyte вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ